Ten Sicknesses of the Heart…
1. You believe in the existance of Allah (SWT) but you do not fulfil His Commands.
2. You say you love the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) but you do not follow his Sunnah.
3. You read the Holy Qur’an but you do not put it into practice.
4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah (SWT) but you are not grateful to him.
5. You acknowledge Shaitan as your enemy but you do not go against him.
6. You want to enter Paradise but you do not work for it.
7. You do not want to be thrown into Hell-Fire but you do not try to run away from it.
8. You believe that every living-thing will face death but you do not prepare for it.
9. You gossip and find faults in others but you forget your own faults and habits.
10. You bury the Dead but you do not take a lesson from it.